Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#OrvilleRedenbacher



There's a new phenomenon sweeping the nation: popcorn brain. It sounds like something zombies would be all about (can I have extra butter on those BRAINS?!). However, it seems it's actually something that will turn all of us into zombies: social network zombies.

I wonder what will happen once people realize they're afflicted with this devastating condition. Most likely Google's servers will crash with the influx of "online support groups for popcorn brain" searches, and the Facebook group  "Help, I'm addicted to Facebook" will be the fastest to reach one million "likes."

Now if you'll excuse me, my two month old just sent me a text alerting me to the fact that she wants some nibbles, and my two year old tweeted something about Yo Gabba Gabba.

No comments:

Post a Comment