Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Five

Best thing ever: “5 easy steps”

How awesome is it when you're trying to do something super complicated, and in your searches through the Internet you find a “5 easy steps” version? Today I learned how to update my wardrobe with 5 simple pieces, make fancy floral arrangements with just 10 dollars, and how to make 3 meals with only 5 ingredients (that's right, I was watching daytime programming with my kids).

I'm a firm believer that all things in life should have the easy instructions readily accessible. Imagine the possibilities!

5 easy steps to:
-redoing your kitchen
-training your husband to clean the bathroom without being asked
-getting your toddler to take a nap
-winning the Super Bowl

I don't know about you, but those first three would make my life a lot better! The last one too, if the Lions subscribed to those hacks.

On a different note, I'm also a firm believer that there should be a mariachi version of all songs. 5 easy steps, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment