Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wired help

When are we going to get robots to do all the work for us? If historic entertainment is any indication, we only have 4 years to develop flying cars as a realistic means of travel, and about 50 years to have robots doing our housework while we live in outer space. I suppose if the apocalypse is coming next year anyway, it's of no consequence whether I have my robot and flying car just yet. However, it'd certainly be beneficial if I had a Rosie to take care of the kids and provide maintenance to my automatic laundry-folding machine so I could go shopping all day. If only I had a time-traveling DeLorean. I could zip to the future to snag some advanced technology and use it to my benefit before next December.

I blame Obama: cancelling the space program and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment